Join ACL, a leading tech company for 30 years, and make a positive impact on the world as a SAP ABAP Consultant. Explore our open positions now!
SAP FICO Consultant
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a company that's been at the forefront of the technology industry for 30 years? Look no further than ACL!
Apr 6, 2023
Attention all SAP FICO Consultants!
At ACL, we're committed to creating a dynamic and inclusive work environment where every team member can thrive. We value diversity, creativity, and collaboration and are passionate about positively impacting the world through our work. If you're excited about the possibilities of technology and eager to join a team of like-minded individuals dedicated to making a difference, we encourage you to explore our open positions and take the first step towards an exciting new career with ACL.
Our company is looking for an SAP FICO Consultant to join our team.
- Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost versus benefit measurements;
- Analyze and map clients’ business requirements, processes, and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs;
- Responsible for the management of module Scope;
- Development of 3-5 year strategic roadmaps encompassing the evolution of enterprise business solution portfolios from current to future state;
- Reports to ERP Manager;
- Updates all design, configuration, and specification documentation and conducts documentation walkthrough with the customer;
- Assists customers anticipate, identify and resolve post-go-live issues;
- Leads workshops with customers to demonstrate and explain module functionality and best practice processes;
- Influence transition states toward joint business outcomes building on SAP solution value;
- Facilitate collaborative architecture discussions with our customer, IT, and business executives;
- Lead industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP);
- Assists developers by responding to questions and clarifications;
- Assists customers perform integration and acceptance testing;
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization, and Go Live of customer implementation projects;
- Makes SAP configuration settings as required.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- One year of hands-on/project experience with S4 HANA Simple Finance migrations or implementations;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Excellent oral, written, and communication skills are essential;
- Five years of general business/manufacturing industry experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation;
- SAP consulting experience with three years in Finance and at least two end-to-end implementations;
- Knowledge of asset accounting a plus;
- Excellent planning and time management skills;
- Active role in data gathering for the implementation;
- Overall knowledge of SAP Finance solutions;
- Customer service-focused attitude;
- Customer liaison role troubleshooting (investigate, analyze, and resolve) software defects.
If interested in the job offer, you can apply through the next form!