Join ACL, a leading tech company for 30 years, and make a positive impact on the world as a Power Platform Dev. Explore our open positions now!
Join ACL, a leading technology company for 30 years, as a .NET Developer. Collaborate with a diverse team and create dynamic software solutions that positively impact the world. Explore open positions now!
Apr 6, 2023
Attention all .NET Developers! Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a company that's been at the forefront of the technology industry for 30 years? Look no further than ACL!
At ACL, we're committed to creating a dynamic and inclusive work environment where every team member can thrive. We value diversity, creativity, and collaboration and are passionate about positively impacting the world through our work. If you're excited about the possibilities of technology and eager to join a team of like-minded individuals dedicated to making a difference, we encourage you to explore our open positions and take the first step towards an exciting new career with ACL.
- Utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients' requirements.
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
- Using clients' feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
- Degree in web design, software engineering, or similar.
- MCSD or MCPD certification will be highly advantageous.
- Prior experience as a .NET Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure.
- Advanced proficiency in C#, F#, or VB.NET, preferably all three.
- Capacity to use SQL or Oracle with ease.
- A flair for creating well-presented software that is technically sound.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.