Join ACL, a leading tech company for 30 years, and make a positive impact on the world as a SAP MM Consultant. Explore our open positions now!
SAP ABAP Consultant
Join ACL, a leading tech company for 30 years, and make a positive impact on the world as a SAP ABAP Consultant. Explore our open positions now!
Attention all talented SAP ABAP Consultants! Our company seeks exceptional candidates to join our team and help drive our business forward. As a leading organization in our industry, we're committed to excellence in everything we do. We're looking for passionate individuals who share our values and are eager to make a meaningful impact.
At our company, you can work on exciting and challenging projects, collaborate with a dynamic group of professionals, and develop your skills in a supportive and innovative environment. We offer competitive compensation packages and opportunities for professional development and growth. We seek creative, adaptable, and dedicated individuals to deliver exceptional results. Whether you're an experienced professional or just starting your career, we want to hear from you. We value diversity, inclusivity, and teamwork and are committed to creating a positive and supportive work culture for all our employees.
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for the completion of the project's build, system testing, and implementation phases.
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Develop, code, document, and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests, and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
- Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions
- Engage other technical team members in designing, delivering, and deploying solutions.
- Ensure integration system activities, including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability, and archiving), meet all SLAs.
- Manage operational support, performing work during change windows and providing on-call support as required by the team.
- Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities.
- Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
- Provide consulting services on new and existing initiatives.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in experience in Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) in SAP S/4 HANA
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the following:
- SAP ABA Programming
- SAP Netweaver
- ABAP Workbench
- ABAP Development Tools
- SAP HANA and SAP FIORI development
- SAP Transaction (t-codes)
- ABAP Dictionary
- Familiarity, knowledge, or experience with the following is an advantage:
- SAP Business process
- SAP Standard and Custom Reports
If you believe you have the skills and qualifications necessary to excel in the role, we encourage you to apply through our online form.